|BiG| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 |BiG| Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok this is the ranks meaning =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

Ok this is the ranks meaning =) Empty
PostSubject: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 12:07 am

Okay u all know the 5 ranks that is 12345 ok i will explain the ranks meaning

Rank : |1| Leader | Recruiter | idk but like Admin (maybe like leader) | Trustful | Good Scrimmage person

Rank : |2| Passed rank |3| | Good at Scrimm | Is a good friend of Indigo |

Rank : |3| Passed rank |4| | former member of the old clan | Sort of Good at Scrimm | Register at this site (but u still have a chance to register)

Rank : |4| Passed rank |5| | Knows most of the clan members | Good Enough scrimm to get to rank |4| |

Rank : |5| Is a brand new member for |BiG| | Passed the test from Indigo or rank |1|'s | not sure about scrimm till we see you |

Okay guys this is the rank meaning and to rank up you have Arrow Either win in top 1-2 in scrimm
Arrow or beat a rank |1| and informed either me or Indigo , and Jeclat
If you guys are better in the rank meaning the info about the ranks plz inform | Indigo | Aldu$h | Jeclat |
Oh yea and if ur rank |2| and wanna be in rank |1| you will Arrow beat Indigo and Me at 2 vs 1 match or 1 on 1 depending if ur good Arrow Win a scrimm top Arrow 1 Exclamation
Back to top Go down
iNdiGo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:55 am

ya man that sounds good. eventually when we get more people then we can split into teams
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:59 am

Aight sounds good , oh yea and when we challenge the {USMCE} to prove Rob we actually won we need to pick the BEST players to fight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iNdiGo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:10 pm

yeha from now on ill be coordinating the battles with players that i want to play
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Okay sounds good, but in matches that are serious we have all our good players. In other matches like just a fun clan war we split into BEST and good players. Just to tell you when i mean BEST i mean our better elites and our good are the elites.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:21 pm

ya man im sure they understand haha
Back to top Go down
https://biggaming.forumotion.com
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:47 pm

ROFL maybe they might not understand. They could have a reading disability lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok this is the ranks meaning =)   Ok this is the ranks meaning =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok this is the ranks meaning =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Mission-
Jump to: