|BiG| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 |BiG| Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Meet Up Aight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

Server Meet Up Aight Empty
PostSubject: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Okay guys cuz we don't have a 24/7 server yet i repeat *YET* then we need to all agree into a server to meet up than waiting for a Indigo to start the server. So I suggest we should have all the members too place suggestions of server's so we can have some members to meet up in a server. Oh yea and not taking over the {USMCE} server lol! . I only made this cuz i dont even see any of you guys till the server i mean seriously and dont even see (ONE) person in the clan in another server the only time I actually see you guys is when the server comes up really sad.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

oh yea I forgot to tell you guys i have this punkbuster problem so I cant really meet up in a PB server still haven't got a chance to fix PB yet I REPEAT *YET* Razz
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:39 pm

You better have the SERVER up tomorrow INDIGO I'm leaving for a camping trip at wednesday so you better have it TOMORROW!!
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:40 pm

lol srry for posting so much like i told b4 i keep on forgetting to write down my message so i have to post another Razz
Back to top Go down
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay my last post today there is something.....YOU GUYS HAVE A PROBLEM IN PLAYING A ZOMBIE MODE THINGY! gosh.....omg the whole clan...is in that server like .:GO:. or something so i mean it. I can't join becuz the downloading messes up my computer and it has PB so uhhhhh.....huh w/e....
Back to top Go down
dunk-guru

dunk-guru

PostSubject: Alien   Server Meet Up Aight EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:23 pm

aight... as i dont much like zombie we shall just go to Alien ( if the team is up to play a mod)
Back to top Go down
https://biggaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Meet Up Aight   Server Meet Up Aight Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Meet Up Aight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Mission-
Jump to: