|BiG| Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty 4 |BiG| Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry Guys ...:(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

I'm Sorry Guys ...:( Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry Guys ...:(   I'm Sorry Guys ...:( EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Guys when i left the clan i had a reason and is the only reason, when i saw Samsung and hes hax, but i would never betray my clan, but Samsung pushed it to the limit and i left......sorry guys i kno it was a huge mistake, but now i quit COD4 only my little bro plays it. You might find him if you get a feeling like if hey says aight cuz i told him it sounds cool ^^ or unless he just tells you guy. Guys i'm out peace santa
Back to top Go down
Jeclat

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys ...:(   I'm Sorry Guys ...:( EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 pm

LYNCH! LYNCH SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dunk-guru

dunk-guru

PostSubject: nooo!   I'm Sorry Guys ...:( EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:21 pm

wtf that cant be ! just saw the post and... HOW FUCK I HATE THAT SAMSUNG MAN! rofl just saw him once but anyway.. you were my fellow canadian man.. MAN THATS NOT NICE! aaw shit... hope youll get better but please if ya read this come back man i don't want you to leave! we were canadian man... remember ? moose and beaver? ooh and yeah! LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH! LETS MAKE A LYNCH MOB!
Back to top Go down
https://biggaming.forumotion.com
Aldu$h-bAg

Aldu$h-bAg

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys ...:(   I'm Sorry Guys ...:( EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:38 am

Well....Drunk-Guru my lil bro plays it, remember i said i quit ...so...once you see my lil bro he`ll be interested in MOOSE! and BEAVER! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry Guys ...:(   I'm Sorry Guys ...:( Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry Guys ...:(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
|BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Gaming :: |BiG| Mission-
Jump to: